Lymphatic Massage in London 50 min. @ £60 | 30 mins. @ £35
- Discount rate to special groups. Up to 30 mins FREE consultation and assessment on the first treatment of 50 mins.
Developed in the 1930s, lymphatic therapy is a delicate form of massage that stimulates the body’s lymphatic system, improving the metabolism, helping the body to eliminate waste and toxins and providing a boost to the immune system. The lymphatic system is responsible for helping fluid and waste leave the body and for regulating the immune system. When the lymphatic system becomes blocked, fluid builds up and stagnates, causing the entire system to become toxic, making us feel sluggish and more susceptible to viral or contagious diseases. By stimulating this system through massage, it works more efficiently, which in turn boosts the immune system, clears blockages, eliminates toxins, transports nutrients to cells and increases the metabolism.
- Get relief from the Sciatic nerve pain which can be caused by a tight Piriformis muscle.
- Relieve burning and chronic pains, possibly caused by bad posture or repetitive actions such as sitting for long hours at a desk or computer.
- Strengthen your muscles by addressing the Trigger Points and Fibrous Scar Tissue which is stopping you from reaching your optimum performance and feel the difference remedial massage can make.
Get Pain Relief From:
- Frozen Shoulder
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck & Shoulder Pain
- Whiplash Injury (Post-Acute Stage)
- Tennis or Golfer’s Elbow, among others…
Available in 30 mns @ £35.