DETOX AND SLIM DOWN FOR SUMMER!
Summer’s officially here! Time for ice lollies, night time concerts, and swimsuit season?! If your body is not beach or pool-side ready, it’s time to detox, shape up and slim down! This doesn’t have to be a painful process, though. There are no quick fixes or magic weight loss pills; there are, however, healthy lifestyle
changes and dietary transition that can help transform your body and leave you looking and feeling great.
Here are our 5 tips for detoxing and slimming down this summer!
- Choose water-based foods that not only hydrate, but are low in calories. Staying hydrated allows your body to operate at its best. Cucumbers, watermelon, celery, cantaloupe, strawberries, tomatoes, and broccoli help fill you up without putting you over your daily caloric needs.
- The abundance of fruits and veggies is at its peak this time of year! Explore new options to tickle your taste buds. Find a new vegetable or fruit at your local market or supermarket and throw it in your blender or create a new dinner recipe. Incorporating whole, fibre-filled, plant-based foods leaves less room for the empty processed packaged foods most often void of any nutritional value.
- Fill up with fibre! Fruits and veggies, whole grains and pulses are nature’s most fibrous superstars. Blending and plant-based meals offer your daily quota for fibre. Not only does fibre help fill you up, it balances blood sugar and assists with hormone balance, two important components of healthy weight management.
- Stay sane and de-stress! Find ways to reduce stress. Maybe an outdoors walk or bike ride, a holiday at the beach or lake, some morning yoga with Rina Rawal will help you relax? Stress is a huge obstacle to weight loss success. Find what motivates you and allows you to find balance and sanity.
- Add protein! Research shows that a diet higher in protein and lower in sugar and processed carbs helps facilitate weight loss. When the body is in weight loss mode, it is inevitable that it will lose some lean muscle in the mix. To reduce the amount of muscle loss, do not go below 72g of protein per day.
So get your summer off to the right start today! Ask about our Nutri Detox Programme, you’ll speed up your body’s detoxifying processes and increase fat burning the natural, holistic way! To find out more about this programme, call us today on 020 8868 7937 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.TO YOUR HEALTH! 🙂
The Spatium Clinic Team