Cancer Support Therapies in London
Spatium’s team welcomes you to our healing space where your health is our priority. There is a beautiful life waiting for you after Cancer, allow us to help you navigate towards healing.
We have developed a protocol for your needs to be spread in modules of 6 weeks each. After each module, we will assess your programme and establish a new course of therapies if necessary.
We will promote your healing process and increase the abilities of your body to heal itself.
We work holistically, taking in consideration every aspect of your life therefore, you will have 4 practitioners working with you who are highly qualified and experienced working with Cancer.
We will be working as a combined team coordinating the information and integrating the services in an efficient manner, to avoid overlapping resources.
The module will be as follows:
1. Adriana Kahrs (Director) 9 hours of services divided in 6 sessions of 1.5 hours each and the programme involves Reiki, Massage, Reflexology, I.S healing therapy and I.S Healing System (Book), meditation, mindset shifting in a holistic manner that will allow you to understand your cancer, yourself, your life and the direction to take.
2. Quyen Tran, Acupuncturist, will offer 1 acupuncture session a week (1 hour).
3. Anna Winek, Functional Medicine, Naturopathic Nutritionist, will offer 1 first consultation (1 hour) then 2 follow ups (1 hour each). Anna will also provide all the supplements, as she will pass a further discount (15% when applicable) to you through the suppliers. Please notice that the costs of the supplements are not included in the package.
4. Sara Fisher, Reiki Practitioner, Intuitive and Expressive Art programmes, 2 art sessions (1.5 hours each) and/or Reiki.
After each module we will assess your progress and determine the course of holistic therapies to support your needs.
The cost for this module is £1500. You will be able to pay in 3 payments of £500 each.
The first payment will be done at the start of the module, a second payment in week 3, and the last payment in week 5.
If you pay the price in full at the start of the module, we will offer an extra £100 discount and the cost will be £1400.
Further modules may vary and adapted accordingly to the circumstances, they may increase or decrease in price as they will be tailored to your needs.
All the practitioners are willing to help you as much as possible. You can have access to their contact details and call them any time in between treatments for any enquiries and observations.
Your health is very important to us, and we are sure that with our help you will find the strength, the courage and the dedication to look after yourself. You will need to follow the advice we will provide to you as close as possible, the diet, (No cheating!!! Not even on weekends!), the supplements and any change of lifestyle that will be necessary for your healing process to take place.
You will need to be extremely honest with yourself and have a fervent desire to get well. We are sure that with the support and help of your entourage and our input you will rediscover that life is strong, beautiful and worthy. Your mindset will be powerful to do all you need to heal yourself because you deserve to be healthy and happy. You are worthy of enjoying perfect health.
Remember that natural occurring remissions are a reality and more often than people believe. It may happen to you too! Believe in yourself, take a quantum leap!
Our treatments can be Alternative, Integrative (therefore working hand on hand with your traditional medicine treatments), or complementary where you will have emotional, relaxing support, helping you with the side effects of your medication and guidance to your recovery.
We can offer you a second option of complementary therapies that it is less intense than the above module; The Complementary module II will run for 6 weeks and consists of:
• Adriana Kahrs 6 sessions of 50 min each and the programme involves a combination of Reiki, Massage, Reflexology, meditation.
• Quyen Tran, Acupuncturist, will offer 1 acupuncture session a week (1 hour).
• Anna Winek, Naturopathic Nutritionist, Functional medicine practitioner, 1 consultation of 1 hour and 1 follow up of 1 hour. Anna will also provide all the supplements, as she will pass a further discount (15% when applicable) to you through the suppliers. Please notice that the costs of the supplements are not included.
The price for this module is: £800
You may also pay it in three separated payments. First payment at the start of the module (£300), second payment at week 3 (£250) and final payment at week 6 (£250).
If you pay the price in full at the start of the module, we will offer an extra £50 discount and the cost will be £750.
We are not only aiming to manage your condition, we would like you to go further than that; we want you to believe that all is possible and that you can send healing to each one of your cells. We have a positive mindset, where there are not limitations, together we can overcome any obstacles in life!
“The healing process starts with you and ends with you, own your own healing”
Whatever would be your circumstances and the outcome of your disease, we will respect it and we will be with you, the human being, taking care of your emotions, thoughts, feelings and your body.
We do not promise a cure as each person has their own destiny, but we would do as much as we can to support you in your healing process.
Allow yourself to be happy, fulfilled, being loved and love in a healthy and vibrant body, mind and spirit!
Lots of love, health, blessings and joy… You deserve them!
Check our virtual tour of our premises: click https://goo.gl/maps/W7BzD7JusM62
We are located in the heart of Pinner, Harrow, in Sainsbury’s compound, opposite to Pinner Underground station